Wednesday, November 12, 2008

First Post

I'll be keeping the introduction short, since I bet most of you who are coming here pretty much know about me.

This is my 2nd "serious" blog. I was instructed by my lecturers to prepare this blog to document my Final Year Project (FYP) and for them to keep track on our progress. So this blog will be pretty much about boring reports, ranting and bashing about my project and so on.

Anyway, I may copy some content from my primary blog to here sometimes and vice versa. So, if you happen to see identical post, yea, it's because I'm lazy and using some tactics to increase my post. Do head to my primary blog if you have the time XD (Unlimited Artworks).

On a sidenote, it's kinda tough to keep track on my primary blog, so I'm kinda lazy to put effort on this blog. Heck, for the sake of score...

No comments: