Sunday, January 11, 2009

Final Sketchbook

My sketchbook to end my 2nd semester. It's pretty much the same as the sketches that I previously posted, only thing is that I made it slightly more presentable. Since I was actually rushing to complete it and submit, it's a bit messy.

Lecturers seemed to accept it, considering I made it a bit more presentable. Even if they don't, I won't be redoing it. Printing this "thing" cost me a hundred bucks and no, I'm not gonna spend another single penny on it. I understand the so-call investment, but there's a boundary for it. Though I need to redo the "packaging" for my CD. Well, it won't cost me much, I think.

For the sketch book, I wanted to portray "sketches" for the sketches, that's why I used a paper texture for the background. While the few final render images I used the cyberpunk-rust-metal texture. Actually, for the background, I wanted to do the effect of paper gradually changing to metal, but due to the reason I need to rush for submission... well, you know...



















No comments: